Friday, February 27, 2009

Go Mavs

Today was Troy's birthday and we had a great day. We had his family dinner and cake last night with the boys and then today my parents came and got the boys and Troy and I got a weekend with no kids. Tonight we went to the Mavericks game. The first three quarters of the game were pretty boring. The Mavs were losing and the crowd was not into it. With 5 minutes left in the game the Mavs started scoring and the crowd got into. They went into overtime and ended up winning the game. The last 10 minutes of the game was great and exciting and really fun.

I told Troy I was going to post this picture because he kept closing his eyes when I took the picture.


We were sitting 13 rows from the courts, and it was awesome to be able to see the players so close.

1 comments:

Betty said...

I'm glad you need a weekend every now and again so we can have the boys. Our weekend was really fun also. Grandpa only put Drew in the corner once for throwing cars in his face. hehehe It was really cute, but I shouldn't laugh.