Drew got sick after church on Sunday and has throw-up for the last 4 days. Troy took him to the emergency room late Monday night. I knew he was dehydrated and we had to do something to stop the throwing up. They gave him Zofran, one of our favorite medicnes. He was so sick this week. He did not move from the couch, he would not walk, talk or eat. I was so scared, I have never had one of kids this sick. He has lost weight and looks so skinny. I think that he is starting to feel better, but I am sure that it is going to take a few more days to get back to normal.
Friday, May 1, 2009
My Poor Sick Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor little guy. It's so hard when your kids are sick. I hope he is better soon.
Post a Comment