Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of First Grade

Miles first day of first grade - in his new school. We are moving to Aubrey, and last minute Thursday we decided to use our friends address and get Miles registered for school. So, we went to back to school on Friday, and he started school on Monday.





We were going to have him go to Savannah Elementary until we moved. He was registered and we were going to find out his teacher today and he would start school tomorrow. The more I thought about it, the more I was concerned about him transferring in the middle of the year and having to make friends, and being the new kid. I was also concerned about him not applying himself in school or make an effort to make friends at Savannah, because he knew we were moving. So, I think this will be a good start for him. He gets to start school off at the new year, while everyone is new and making friends. I really liked his teacher when we met her at the back to school night, so that made us both feel better about the change.




This picture is not actually the first day of school. I think I took a picture with my cell phone and then had problems with my phones, so I lost all the pictures. :( This is about week later, on Tyson and Drew's first day of school.


0 comments: