Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Not so Happy Halloween



We did not have a happy halloween today. Tyson got sick last night, and Drew this morning. This is the first time that I have had two kids sick at the same time. We have had the weeks, were one is sick right after the other and so I have dealt with sicks for weeks on ends....but all at the same time was a challange and exhausting. Everyone held down their dinner so we did go trick or treating. But it didn't last long. Troy and I took turns carrying Drew who sucked on his pacifer and layed his head on our shoulder. Tyson and Miles half heartly walked up to a couple of theirs house to trick or treat. After about 5 house they were ready to go home. Miles then sad on the porch with Troy to pass out candy, while Tyson layed in on the couch watching the Backyardigans. I feel bad that they were sick, we have been counting down the days to halloween and they have been so excited. Maybe next year will be better.

2 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

So Cute!!! I am so happy that you decided to start a blog. Watch out though, it is seriously addicting!!! Looks like you have had a fun Halloween themed week, just like us. Its fun to have lots of reasons to celebrate!

Troy said...

Thanks - But I think that you have set the bar high as far as updates. I don't think that I can keep up with you....hahaha